CLARENCE VALLEY POWDER COATING CAN HELP YOU COLOUR YOUR LIFE
Whether it’s extruded aluminium, hardware, automotive parts or even a bicycle, Clarence Valley Powder Coating has the perfect solution for protecting and improving your metal surfaces. Powder coating is a free-flowing, dry powder that is electrostatically bonded with the metal and then heat cured.
This process allows the powder to form a skin that accurately covers the surface with a hard finish that is longer lasting, more durable and versatile compared to conventional paints. The technique is prized by many industries because of its efficiency and environmental regulation compliance.
As well as coming in thousands of colours with a wide range of hues, tints and textures, our powders can be applied with a variety of finishes, including:
The dimensions for the oven are; 7.5 metres long , 3 metres high by 3 metres wide.
Please contact our experienced team for a comprehensive quote.
ANTI-GRAFFITI POWDER COATING SYSTEM
We offer an anti-graffiti powder coated surface finish. This durable, high-gloss clear coating allows for simple and rapid removal of most forms of graffiti, reducing overall maintenance costs and ensuring the appearance of powder coated surfaces are maintained.
After application, surface damage caused by markers, spray paint and other forms of graffiti can be easily cleaned using common solvents without causing dullness or damage to the finished coating.
The finish also offers a high level of scratch and abrasion resistance, making it an ideal coating for any article subject to graffiti damage. Easy-Clean Anti Graffiti Powder Coating is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including:
- Public furniture including benches, rubbish bins, street signage and post boxes
- Panels for bus stops and telephone booths
- School and garden furniture
- Roller shutter doors
- Lighting fixtures
For further information on how we can assist you, please call our team.
Chrome Silver 2
Chrome Silver 2 is a new generation chrome effect powder coating exhibiting a bright metallic chrome appearance never before achieved in powder technology.
Providing a clever chrome mimic effect, Chrome Silver 2 is the environmentally friendly option eliminating the harsh environment impact of chrome plating, minus the waste and VOC’s of liquid paint.
Chrome Silver 2 features outstanding resistance to finger marking and excellent durability when overcoated with a clear coat. Easily cleaned and maintained Chrome Silver 2 is recommended for whenever the brightest chrome look finish is required.
Ideal for a multitude of interior applications:
- Furniture and lighting
- Decorative elements and signage
- Architectural hardware
- Displays and shelving
- Plumbing fixtures
- Small domestic appliances
Cool Chemistry has been developed and is now available in a unique heat reflective form designed to deflect the sun’s rays, decrease temperatures and reduce energy consumption.
Energy from the Sun is made up of three components, most of which we cannot see;
- Visible light
- Ultraviolet light
- Infrared light
Infrared light constitutes nearly half of this spectrum. Cool Chemistry coatings contain a unique infrared reflective pigment that deflects the infrared light, and its heat, away from the coated substrate. Products coated in standard powder coating heat up faster and to a greater degree due to their absorption of infrared light than coatings featuring Cool Chemistry technology.
The surface temperature reduction makes Cool Chemistry powder coatings ideal for outdoor metal applications such as street furniture, bus and train stop components, garage doors, balustrades, fencing, playground equipment and virtually any application where substrate temperature is a concern.
Cool Chemistry not only reduces surface temperature but is ideal for reducing internal temperatures in heat sensitive areas. Applications such as residential aluminium wall cladding and electrical switch boxes can benefit from the resulting reduction in heat transfer through the substrate. In these instances, the reduced internal temperatures can lower energy consumption and costs by reducing the need for air conditioning and fans.
Care and Maintenance
Over time, with exposure to the elements, powder coatings may show signs of weathering such as; loss of gloss, chalking and slight colour change. A simple regular clean will minimise the effects of weathering and will remove dirt, grime and other build-up detrimental to all powder coatings. It is recommended that you clean your items at least twice a year for sections that are not exposed to rain or receive the same exposure as glass. However, in aggressive environments, it is recommended that you clean your products at least four times a year.
CLEANING YOUR POWDER COATED PRODUCT
- Carefully remove any loose surface deposits with a wet sponge.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive brush or cloth and a diluted solution of a mild detergent.
- DO NOT USE solvents such as acetone, or any other strong alkaline or acid.
- Ensure you thoroughly rinse the surfaces with clean fresh water after cleaning to remove all residues.
- Please mask your joinery when building, renovating, plastering or painting.
- Only use approved tapes to mask joinery and in accordance with tape manufacturer’s instruction.
- If paint splatters or sealants do get on joinery, do not allow to dry, remove immediately.
- DO NOT use turpentine, white spirits, thinner or other aggressive solvents on powder coating (these may be harmful to the extended life of the powder coated surface and should be avoided as the damage may not be visible immediately and may take up to 12 months to appear).
- DO NOT rub powder coating excessively, especially metallic finishes.
- Keep sunscreens away from powder coating, some sunscreens adversely affect painted finishes.